TERMS & CONDITIONS
PRICE & PAYMENTS
All rates are quoted in Hong Kong dollars.
We accept VISA, MasterCard and CUPSecure.
Gray Line Tours reserves the rights to deny the on-line payment. Regarding the deny booking, we will inform you via your e-mail address you specified.
Gray Line Tours is not responsible for any payment failure resulting from inaccurate payment card details provided by Guest when booking a service, any restrictions applicable to payment card by Guest's bank, or payment gateway failure.
Your confirmation of tour booking will be sent to the email address shown on your booking.
Your confirmation of electronic tickets will be sent to the email address shown on your booking.
TOUR OPERATION & RESPONSIBILITIES
Actual pick-up time of the listed tours from different hotel varies; guest(s) will be advised in the confirmation email.
Actual pick-up time may deviate from the fixed time depending on the traffic conditions.
Should the itinerary or means of transportation be changed or tour be prolonged due to unforeseen circumstances, all extra expenses will be borne and paid on spot by guests.
Most transportation services, including the coaches, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps.
Should the tour be cancelled due to force majeure (e.g. bad weather conditions), it may be reschedule or refund.
Should there be any disputers, decision of Gray Line Tours of Hong Kong Limited will be final.
Gray Line Tours reserves the right to alter routes, itineraries or staying time if necessaries arise.
Gray Line Tours shall not be responsible for any injury, damages, loss, burglary, additional expenses, accidental delay or other factors beyond its control.
No refund will be made to confirmed booking.
In the event of a no-show (booking not cancelled – guest fails to arrive) when a booking has been guaranteed by credit card, no refund will be made.
Refunds will be processed via the original method of payment, the original credit card used at the time of order.
Gray Line Tours of Hong Kong Limited ("Company")
Personal Data Statement to Customers ("Statement")
This Statement is to inform the customers of the policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of personal data adopted by the Company in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance Cap. 486 ("Ordinance"). References to "we", "us", "our" or "ours" in this Statement are to be construed, depending on the context, as referring to those properties or entities collectively or severally.
1. From time to time, it is necessary for customers to supply us with data in connection with the provision of goods and/or services.
2. Failure to supply such data may result in us not being able to provide the goods and/or services.
3. The customer agrees that any personal data with respect to the customer or any other party which has been provided by the customer to us ("Personal Data") may be disclosed and transferred to the following persons who shall hold, use, process, retain or transfer such Personal Data for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 4:
i. any agent, contractor, credit provider, financial institution, service provider or professional advisers of ours or any other person under a duty of confidentiality to us;
ii. any of our holding companies, their subsidiaries and any company in which the same has a direct interest ; and
iii. any actual or proposed assignee or transferee of ours.
4. The customer acknowledges and agrees that his/her Personal Data is provided to and retained by us for the following purposes and for other purposes as shall be agreed between the customer and us or required by law from time to time:
i. the provision of any goods and/or services to the customer;
ii. the meeting of the requirements to make disclosures under the requirements of any law; and
iii. any other purposes relating to the above;
5. We intend to use the customers’ personal information (including their names and contact details) for use in direct marketing of the news, offers, services, promotions, events and other information in relation to our hospitality businesses. We may not so use the customers’ personal information without the customers’ consent or indication of no objection. We will always ask for the customers’ consent or indication of no objection before using the customers’ personal information for direct marketing. Customers may always opt-out from receiving our direct marketing communications by following the instructions in the relevant communications or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Under and in accordance with the Ordinance, the customer has the right to:
i. check whether we hold any Personal Data with respect to the customer;
ii. access such of the Personal Data which we hold with respect to the customer;
iii. require us to correct any Personal Data which is inaccurate; and
iv. ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to the Personal Data and to be informed of the kinds of the Personal Data held by us.
7. In accordance with the Ordinance, we have the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request. Any request for access to the Personal Data or correction of the Personal Data or information regarding policies and practices and kinds of Personal Data held should be in writing and addressed as follows:
Gray Line Tours of Hong Kong Limited
Cheong Hing Building
72 Nathan Road
Attn: Personal Data Administrator
Customers can also send written requests regarding access to the Personal Data or correction of the Personal Data addressed to the Sales & Marketing Administrator at the individual hotel property managed and/or operated by the Company.
8. This Statement has been translated into different languages. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the other versions, the English version shall prevail.
By default, our survey collectors have Transport Layer Security (TLS) enabled to encrypt respondent traffic. While internet is not an inherently secure environment for communications, security of internet communications can be enhanced by the application of appropriate technology. However, internet security is not solely a technical issue, knowledge on security of personal and transaction data as well as general measure are equally important. "Hackers" could only attack a system through a "door". However, in most cases imprudent transmission and handling of sensitive data such as confidential documents, password, personal identifiers etc. would facilitate unauthorized access to such a "door" by "hackers". Hence, internet users should be cautious when handling such kind of sensitive documents and data.
In order to prudently preserve all personal data obtained from users of our websites, apart from firewalls and other sophisticated technical facilities, we also provide and maintain other stringent security measures so as to protect our system as well as the information and data retained therein from accidental or malicious destruction or damage.
***For Assistance, please send e-mail to email@example.com or call us at (852) 2368 7114 from 9 am- 6pm.